Arrived in St. Petersburg yesterday afternoon. After a challenging subway trip and confused walk in search of my hotel, I met up with my tour group.
Tour Leader is a Californian girl...Erin.
There are six of us on the tour. The others:
-Engaged couple from Australia who live in the UK
-Young woman from the UK
-Young woman from Australia
-And another young woman from Australia
No other unattached males on the tour means I get my own hotel room (thought not on the train), which is nice.
Pretty sure I'm the oldest in the group.
Did lots and lots of walking around today. Tomorrow we do the Hermitage and then have an overnight train to a city near Moscow.
I have a bit of an issue with my passport/visa status in Russia, but hopefully will be resolved without a gigantic fine. We'll see.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment