1) These people love their bicycles even more than the Dutch. (One may "rent" them for free for like a $6 deposit)
2) Things are REALLY expensive. ($42 last night for one big beer and one big burger)
3) Sleeping in an eight-person bunkbedded dorm room after being up for 30 hours SUCKS.
OK, I'm off now to enjoy a touristy boat ride around the town. More later.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
4 comments:
"Things are REALLY expensive."
Well, other than the bike rentals...
Bob,
I hope that you realize that absolutely no one weeps for you when you complain about poor sleeping arrangements, as we go to work everyday and you are galavanting across continents.
Hi Bob- We've never met- oooh sounds intriguing,huh!Actually- I am Renee, Nikki's sister. She sent me your blog and I have been following it here and there, traveling the world while never really leaving my house- can't decide if thats a good or bad thing....but anyway..I would have to agree with Eric that it's hard to find pity in your sleeping arrangements while your off to concerts in the parks of Brussels, chocolate museums etc.! Enjoy and be safe- looking forward to meeting you sometime!!
Thanks for the note, Renee. Nice to see that SOMEONE in your family is reading this at least!!
Post a Comment