Regarding the "Overrated Little Mermaid Statue" - my daughter disagrees with you.
Find something rotten and get a picture of it.
Jim,Stricker really isn't a huge Shakespear fan, but we know that he is a huge Hockney guy
Eric,Hockney? I didn't even know he could skate (insert musical sting here).Bob, are you going to Holland? Will you re-enact some scenes from Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates for us? Does this blog allow for streaming video?
I'm completely lost.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Regarding the "Overrated Little Mermaid Statue" - my daughter disagrees with you.
Find something rotten and get a picture of it.
Jim,
Stricker really isn't a huge Shakespear fan, but we know that he is a huge Hockney guy
Eric,
Hockney? I didn't even know he could skate (insert musical sting here).
Bob, are you going to Holland? Will you re-enact some scenes from Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates for us? Does this blog allow for streaming video?
I'm completely lost.
Post a Comment