Monday, June 2, 2008

Among the highlights of my trip "home" was figuring out how to blog from my Blackberry. I just KNOW folks have been clamoring for more text from me!!

So I'm sitting at the Philadelphia airport awaiting my flight to Copenhagen.

I feel like this past week was an incredible whirlwind. Had a great time in Chicago seeing past friends (Kristin and Yasmin) and meeting new folks (Donna, Brad, Sean, Deidre, Steph). Then picked up nearly every fact one could hope to learn about Toledo, OH....the Glass City as I'm sure you all know.

Kristin took great care of me buying Lucky Charms, taking me to the Mud Hens game, cooking me dinner and no doubt biting her tongue as I lectured her about how much I hate talking during movies.

Whisked my way back to Philly on Thursday in time to surprise Mary, Ruby and Alice. Fairly certain the first words out of Alice's mouth were, "you STINK!"

Yasmin came out to visit on Friday in time for the Phillies game....the first win I've attended in the past ten visits to the ballpark. Was able to meet up with most of my pals (Tina, Keith, Jenn, Ted, Terry, Gerald, Buddy, Tim, Laura, Grace, etc) locally at some point or another. Kevin and Kelli...WHERE WERE YOU?!?

Had a tasty meal at Morimoto and of course sandwiches at Jim's, Campos and Society Hill...my three favorites.

All in all, I'm very glad I came back, but I'm also excited for the next leg!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: