All pix by me, Deb. Of course, it's a bit of a challenge to get myself in those photos while hiking alone. There were only so many ledges to set the camera for the self-timer.
Mike, the food in Slovenia and Croatia wasn't terribly exotic. They eat fish, pizza and pasta among other things. Definitely had two great meals in Pula, Croatia...six courses each. The venison gnocci being the highlight I think.
Needless to say, have had some tasty stuff while in Italy too.
3 comments:
I want confirmation that a Stricker took that first photo.
Great pics Bob. I am curious how the food is at some of your recent stops...any memorable or interesting dishes to speak of?
All pix by me, Deb. Of course, it's a bit of a challenge to get myself in those photos while hiking alone. There were only so many ledges to set the camera for the self-timer.
Mike, the food in Slovenia and Croatia wasn't terribly exotic. They eat fish, pizza and pasta among other things. Definitely had two great meals in Pula, Croatia...six courses each. The venison gnocci being the highlight I think.
Needless to say, have had some tasty stuff while in Italy too.
Post a Comment