Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THE "S" IN LAOS IS SILENT

Just a few quick notes from Luang Prabang, Laos. Spending four nights here lounging and recharging the batteries. Beautiful town in the center of the country. I'm on my own now for a bit...we'll see how that goes.

Very glad Eric, Brian and Yasmin traveled 20 hours each way for 7 days of fun.........fools.

Our final stop in Thailand was Ko Phi Phi. Aside from the intermittent rain each day, it really was among the most beautiful spots I've hit thus far. Can't beat fire dancers at a beach bar really can you??

In the past 24 hours I've:

-avoided photographing dozens of monks in orange

-heard a radio cover of Snow's "Informer" (A licky boom-boom down)

-dined and drank with an English duo...one who was named....wait for it Kurt......AVIN.....that's right.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I am still very surprised about you running into another Avin. The photos of you, Brian, and Eric are great. Wow...that view out of the hotel looks amazing. I am still trying to figure out that boy with his croc photo??? Strange?