So last night I was intent on being a responsible traveler and was headed back to my hotel at 9PM to end my evening. Alas, I ran into a "friend". A shot and several giant Beerlao later and the next thing you know I found myself with 3 Aussies, an Englishman and an Irish lass in a Lao bowling alley at 2am.
I'll have you know that, while barefoot, I won two of the three games I participated in.
Needless to say, I accomplished next to nothing today. I woke up at 11am, showered, went to lunch, went to the internet, got a massage, took a nap, watched CNN, had a beer and here I am. So actually, not altogether different than most days for me in the States.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Barefoot bowling. Nice. And hygienic.
In typical fashion for me, I glanced at the soles of my feet today while showering and couldn't figure out why they were so dirty.............
What did you bowl? Was it that Rock & Bowl, spinning the latest Laos hits?
Well, it sure as hell wasn't New England candlepin "bowling".
I had no idea that "accomplish something" was on your daily list of Things To Do while traveling.
Post a Comment