Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Worst 'Round the World Trip Ever" -- Kevin Byrne

Ten places (among others) I haven't been able to get to, but badly want to:

1) Japan

2) Tibet

3) Morocco

4) Israel

5) Ethiopia

6) India

7) Nepal

8) Iceland

9) Scotland

10) Bhutan

----

In other news, I've reached Buenos Aires. Will be here for 5 nights before flying to Rio for four more.

4 comments:

JimM said...

wtf? byrne posts not one comment in a year and yet headlines a blog post? NOT FEELIN THE LOVE HERE STRICKER!!!!!!

PS I've been to Japan. You haven't. Loser.

Jeff Shelby said...

I am totally with Jim on this one. He and I bust our asses trying to make this place somewhat relevant and as a thank you, we get to see Byrne's name at the top. Wow. Great gift. Could you put his picture up there, too?

Bob Stricker said...

The next clever thing you fools compose will be the first.

JimM said...

ooooh your a dead man burns