skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
STRICKLY SPEAKING
Thursday, October 2, 2008
LOVINA - BALI
If you look REALLY closely, you can JUST see how I missed the photos of the dolphis
2 comments:
Tim S.
said...
dude, nice beard!
October 3, 2008 at 1:36 PM
Bob Stricker
said...
Not sure how much longer I can hold out on shaving!
October 4, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(36)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
▼
2008
(174)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(13)
KURT TOOK THE LAST KIWI!
MORE PICTURES FROM AUSTRALIA
FROM HERVEY BAY
PICTURES FROM THE "WINE FOR DUDES" TOUR
WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO OF LATE....
AUSTRALIA (AND ONE SINGAPORE) PICTURES
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TRIP, BUT...
UPDATED MAP
THEY CALL THEM THONGS, NOT FLIP-FLOPS
SINGAPORE
LOVINA - BALI
Ubud Monkey Forest
IN DA CLUB
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(6)
About Me
Bob Stricker
View my complete profile
2 comments:
dude, nice beard!
Not sure how much longer I can hold out on shaving!
Post a Comment