The only fast internet connection on Bora Bora is $22 an hour, so I'm typing at the speed of light.
Mo'orea was fantastic. Lounged lots, ate well and swam with black-tipped sharks and slimy stingrays.
Arrived in Bora Bora yesterday and I know EVERYONE says it and everyone else just rolls their eyes listening, but seriously the colors of blue in the water are unlike any I've ever observed. Pretty dramatic flying in.
Rented a bike this morning to ride around the island. Doing a 4x4 tour later and tomorrow I'm in some sort of mini-sub.
Pics and more later on!
Go Cats....2-0!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bob,
I recommend the jet ski tour around the island. It was a highlight of our trip to Bora Bora.
Mike (and Kim)
Thanks for the recommendation. Wasn't going to do it, but after reading your comment I booked today and it was fantastic.
Post a Comment