Friday, February 8, 2008

HERE WE GO

Awoke yesterday at 4:15 am and after three flights and a harrowing 90 mph taxi ride down an unlit road, arrived at my hotel just outside Moshi, Tanzania.

Kilimanjaro pre-hike meeting is scheduled for 5PM tonight and tomorrow morning (if the meeting doesn't frighten me off), we head off to the big hill.

Thinking that I made a serious mistake not going to Zanzibar instead.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I can't wait to see your face after the Kilimanjaro hike. You will certainly have burned your face off by then. Mercy!

Rosa said...

Do not sweat the big mountain. Just remember, you can turn around at some point and come back down.

Great pixs so far. Keep them coming for those that have taken over your work responsibilities.

novaworm said...

The hike should be nothing compared to the agony of the game tonight...I would recommend avoiding highlights of the finish if you want to keep your sanity....