Three quick Christmas eve tidbits:
-Not one, but two Swedes (Gabby & Eric) on my trip are reading books, for pleasure, that are written in English. When I noted that it seemed unusual, each said, independantly, "well, that's the language most books are printed in, right?"
-Our now departed travel companion, Rafael from Germany, who was NOT a vegetarian by any stretch of the imagination has tried chicken exactly one time in his 27 years on earth.
-The male velvet monkey can be distinguished from the female by it's blue testicals.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I sincerely hope you recommended a couple of books to your Swedish friends. (Ahem.)
testing
The BEST part thus far was crouching for what seemed like an hour waiting for Rhino attack......... was your life really that lacking here in Philly Bobber? Whoever "King" is, love the comment-- Merry Christmas, Mary
merry christmas...hope the trip is everything you hoped for thus far! Stories are great!
Very interesting. Philadelphia male can alleviate blue balls by sleeping with Zulu hottie.
Happy New Year, Bob. I love hearing the tidbits so far, even the implication that many Americans (me included) are as insular as I suspected. Maybe I'll broaded my horizons and take a drive to New Jersey today. King missed his calling as a smart ass columnist. Keep them coming, King.
XO
kelli
Post a Comment