With not too much difficulty, I've finally reached Africa. I'm at Kruger National Park right now where we've seen three of the "Big 5" animals so far.
The tour group I've joined includes 14 other folks from around the world and just one other American.
So far, so good....more later, including pictures, when I have some additional time.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm naive. What are the "big 5" animals?
-Eric
"seen" = "eaten"???
Can I get a what, what Shaka Zulu?!
Big 5...sheesh. The "Big 5" refers to the Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Cape Buffalo. And ya thought I only knew about 20th Century Military History.
mmmmm Big 5 game platter, "with"...drooooooool.
Yes, this blog is BS without photos. I wanna see (and expect) some swinging boobies, National Geographic style.
So awesome! Which 3 did you see? You left out the composition of the group??? Is it similar to my group this summer when it was all women, which in your case would work out well!
Have fun!
this blog is scintillating. i have little doubt we will be picked up by cnn any day now.
perhaps a reality show will come out of this. "bob's friends"
The "Big 5" refers to the Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Cape Buffalo.
True.
However there is the "Drexel" of the Animal Kingdon ... the Hippo ...
the Hippo wants so badly to be part of the Big 5 yet is always on the outside looking in.
This is barely a blog at this point.
As I've already given a couple people on the tour this web address, I had to edit a couple comments here.
Hope you understand.
Post a Comment